Contacting Hounslow Council has never been easier

020 8583

5000 & 5555 & 6666

Contacting the Council’s Street Management and Public Protection Department

How to contact us…
Call 020 8583 6666

If you want to speak to us about:

Call 020 8583 5000
if you want to speak to us about:
• Litter
• Refuse collection and trade waste
• Street cleansing and leaf clearance
• Special collections
(tidy town service, bulky household items and white goods)

Call 020 8583 5555
if you want to speak to us about:
• Roads and Pavements
• Street Scene
(highway enforcement and obstructions, abandoned vehicles, fly tipping, graffiti)
• Trading Standards
(product safety and consumer advice)
• Food Safety
• Licensing
• Pollution Control
(bonfires, fireworks and noise nuisance)
• Drainage and Lighting
(sewer maintenance, drains, bridges and street lighting)
• General Enquiries
about any SM&PP services
• Complaints
about any SM&PP services

Call 020 8583 2222 for emergencies outside office hours

Hounslow Council's web site

Letters should be sent to:
The SM&PP Dept. Pavilion CF, Civic Centre, Lampton Road, Hounslow, Middx. TW3 4DN

The introduction of improved call-centre operations means that you need to remember only two numbers to access a wide range of services, including abandoned vehicles, waste collection, noise nuisance, bonfires and fireworks.

Head of Street Management and Public Protection, Suresh Kamath, believes that the new system offers a real opportunity to further improve the quality of service provision, and make it easier for people to do business with the Council over the phone.

“Until now, people had to look through a lot of different numbers to find the service they wanted. The further development of our integrated customer service centres, essentially a one-stop port of call, will provide experienced customer services staff to help our customers.

“The Council is introducing changes in customer care for 2004 and 2005, and this forms one part of a programme of improvements being made to ensure dealing with the Council is made as easy as possible.”

Tell us about it! If you’ve spotted a damaged kerb, blocked gully, defective streetlight or overhanging street tree, we want to know about it. Pre-paid defect cards for reporting a wide range of faults are available from the SM&PP reception desk at the Civic Centre, and from all local libraries. Alternatively, you can email us at the email addresses above.

November 7, 2007